Join Our Team
Join Our Team
If you love media, you’ll want to join our team.
Research Director, Inc. is a diverse team of individuals bound together by our love for and experience with radio, television, digital—if it’s media related, it brings this team to the edge of its seat. We keep our environment casual and fun and work hard to develop our team members to their full potential.
We also offer:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Premium health and dental coverage
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays (7 fixed and 3 floating)
Research Director, Inc. Is Searching for a Research Assistant!
The Radio Research Assistant provides support to Research Consultants in the management and execution of media research projects. This requires the ability to create customized sales research materials for radio clients in order to help position their audience to potential advertisers, using internal production software and vendor software such as Tapscan Web and The Media Audit.
Essential responsibilities for the Research Assistant include but are not limited to the following:
- Participate in an extensive training program.
- Collaborate with Research Consultants to perform data analysis and data queries to draft reports and analyses for RDI customer.
- Use Nielsen Audio (formerly Arbitron) software such as Tapscan Web to find ratings advantages for client radio stations and then create dynamic presentations highlighting that information.
- Monitor assigned project activities and meet project deadlines on time, on budget, and without error.
- Utilize Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Freelance Graphics, and other software to prepare summary tables, charts and other graphics that clearly and accurately depict data.
- Produce work in a thorough, accurate, and timely manner with a focus on the effectiveness and usefulness of the results.
- Maintain a working knowledge of media and market research industry issues.
Our ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Experience in the radio industry and/or experience with Nielsen Audio software applications are a major advantage but not required
- Fast learner for an extensive training program
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid grasp of basic math skills
- Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Word 2007 or newer
- Ability to work efficiently and thrive in a deadline-oriented production environment
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate task-oriented functions
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Take great pride and satisfaction in producing error-free work
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude and thrive on success
- Customer service experience, with the ability to work with sometimes demanding customers
- College degree or commensurate experience
- This position is located in Annapolis, MD
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a full-time entry-level position with room for advancement. Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply. Salary is $31,000 annually. Interested candidates please submit a cover letter and resume.
Mail: 914 Bay Ridge Road, Suite 215, Annapolis, MD 21403