Join Our Team
Join Our Team
If you love media, you’ll want to join our team.
Research Director, Inc. is a diverse team of individuals bound together by our love for and experience with radio, television, digital—if it’s media related, it brings this team to the edge of its seat. We keep our environment casual and fun and work hard to develop our team members to their full potential.
We also offer:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Premium health and dental coverage
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays (7 fixed and 3 floating)
Research Director, Inc. is searching for a Senior Director of Business Development!
Research Director Inc., a nationally-acclaimed audience interpretation company, providing insight to media companies across the U.S. and North America, is seeking a Senior Director of Business Development. This is a full-time position, based in Annapolis and does require some travel. The ideal candidate will:
- have a B.S. or higher college degree
- have a strong history in sales or a sales organization with a strong ability to generate new business (media sales preferred)
- a thorough understanding of media research (preferably radio) and how to interpret data
- a good network of contacts and a positive industry reputation
- strong communication skills
- works well in a collaborative environment
- be able to prove a history of delivering state-of-the-art customer service
- work with potential and existing customers to assess needs and recommend solutions
- manage a budget and achieve or exceed monthly goals
Research Director Inc. is rapidly expanding its slate of products and services to provide audience data on many levels and requires a professional who can articulate those offerings well to a new target customer. If this is you, apply confidentiality by e-mailing resume and cover letter to CareersAtRDI@ResearchDirectorInc.com. No phone calls please.
Research Director, Inc. is searching for a Software Processing Assistant!
We have an opening for a part-time entry level software processing assistant. Applicants should be computer-savvy, able to follow procedures/instructions, and detail-oriented. Necessary training will be provided.
The job requires approximately 3 days of work that must be done every fourth week. For example, May 14-16, June 11-13, and so on. Work must be done in our office during normal business hours. Could accommodate while kids are in school.
There may be future opportunities for additional hours.
Compensation: $11/hour plus performance-based bonuses